Designed by ABRAGO and brought to life by master craftsman Santi Carballo from the Fortunate Islands, Spain
- 100% individually handmade
- Full-grain Spanish cattle leather that has been sanded on the grain side, to give a slight nap of short protein fibers, producing a velvet-like surface - resistant to wear
- 2 outside leather straps that start from the bottom back and secure the top leather flap all the way in the front buckles for resilient securing
- All buckles have an engraved compass authenticating ABRAGO handmade batch
- Long sturdy adjustable leather strap
- Antique brass hardware
- 5 interior utility pockets; 1 Full, 2 Large, 2 Small
- 3 internal divided compartments
- 15"long (at base) x 7"wide x 10"high
- Each piece is hand made to the highest quality to the specifications above. Please note that due to the nature of leather hides and the uniqueness of the day when your bag was brought to life, each piece is inimitable and has a life of its own.
Named after one of the most unique rock formations in the heart of the island of Gran Canaria, Spain; the Bentayga leather satchel is handcrafted in the same volcanic island where the archeological peak has been looking over generations of craftsmen, travelers and sailors.
The Bentayga was designed by ABRAGO and brought to life by local leather master craftsman Santi Carballo. It is 100% handmade. No two pieces are alike, and each carries an ABRAGO hand branded serial number and Birth Certificate of authentication of utmost quality.
The Bentayga limited batch was built to withstand the elements. Fit for adventure, travel or daily carry on. Elegant, rugged, unique and forever classic – it will only get better with age. The Bentayga journey came together from the travels through the Atlantic archipelago, a journey that will now continue with you.